Privacy Notice for Almshouse Licence Support Agreements
This statement is given in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and it describes how we will use and protect the information you provide to the Hospital of God at Greatham in relation to signing the almshouse licence support agreement.
- The data controller is the Hospital of God a charitable company.
- The charity does not employ a data protection officer.
- Your data will only be used for the purposes of establishing an almshouse licence support agreement
- The Hospital of God has a legitimate interest in processing your data in order to ensure that it issues a licence support agreement in an effective manner.
- The information we hold about you may include:
- Name, address and contact details
- Your relationship with the almshouse resident you have agreed to support
- Credit reference information
- Any information that you give us about yourself
- The source of the data we hold on you is from yourself and from any credit references we may take up.
- The recipients of your data will be relevant staff within the Hospital of God and, exceptionally, other agencies and organisations where there is an overriding public interest or legal reason to share your data.
- We will keep your data for as long as you remain a licensee supporter and for 6 months after the end of the licence and then destroy it.
- Each person upon whom we hold information has the rights contained in this notice.
- There are no transfers of your data outside the United Kingdom.
- There is no automated decision making in relation to your enquiry to us.
- Your information may also be visible to professional services employed by the Hospital of God such as our auditors or our information technology support services.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you and to rectify any data. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please write to The Director, The Hospital of God at Greatham, Estate Office, Greatham, Hartlepool, TS25 2HS.
- If you have a complaint about the way we hold your data you may complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office whose website is: https://ico.org.uk/ and whose address is: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
- We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time.
The Hospital of God
25th May 2018