This service is FREE for people over the age of 65 who live in the Hartlepool area and who are not in receipt of a care package
- We provide practical and emotional support upon admission to hospital.
- We help people to return home from hospital by successfully providing support for up to 7 days to prevent inappropriate re-admission.
- We support patients with practical tasks including shopping and attending appointments.
- We can arrange home safety checks including referral to fire safety.
- We have access to health promotion, information and education to improve patient’s quality of life.
Who can refer?
- The Integrated Discharge Liaison Team
- Ward Staff
- Local Authority Professionals
- Other Agencies
- Carers, Family or Friends
To make a referral or for more information please contact:
Jeanette Gaunt - Home from Hospital Support Worker
Tel: 07834 542870